View or order the May 2014 wall chart.
Flu Prevention & Control
free online course and resources from Healthy Child Care America
The Wisconsin Child Care Information Center (CCIC) is a mail-order lending library and information clearinghouse serving anyone in Wisconsin working in the field of child care and early childhood education. Our goal is to help Wisconsin child care professionals give the best possible start to Wisconsin's children.
- Free brochures, tip sheets and magazine article reprints.
- The CCIC Newsletter is emailed automatically to those who add their email address to the Child Care Email Subscription List.
- Books, CDs and videos to borrow for problem-solving, continuing education, mentoring, in-service programs, workshops and classes via Our Library.
- Customized learning packets on topics requested by you. Please contact us by phone, email, fax or mail (contact info at bottom of page).
- Books to purchase: Wisconsin Model Early Learning Standards.
- Help finding education and training opportunities.
- Referrals to other child care agencies and experts.
Wisconsin Core Competencies for Professionals Working with Young Children & Their Families is a new document available now on the Wisconsin Early Childhood Collaborating Partners website. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1-800-362-7353 to request print copies.
Core Competencies are expectations for what the workforce should know (content) and be able to do (skills) in a respectful & competent manner (attitudes) in their roles working with and/or on behalf of children and their families. The Core Competencies are organized under 12 Content Areas.
Why have Core Competencies? To create a common thread of Professional Development expectations across the variety of early care and education partners for the ultimate benefit of children and families in Wisconsin.
CCIC is sponsored by the Wisconsin Department of Children and Families, Division of Early Care and Education, and is administered by the Department of Public Instruction, Resources for Libraries and Lifelong Learning. We welcome your questions, comments and suggestions.
Use the above navigation buttons to access our site.
Questions??? Call us at 1-800-362-7353.