The Wisconsin Child Care Information Center (CCIC) is a mail-order lending library and information clearinghouse serving anyone in Wisconsin working in the field of child care and early childhood education. Our goal is to help Wisconsin child care professionals give the best possible start to Wisconsin's children.
- Free brochures, tip sheets and magazine article reprints.
- The CCIC Newsletter is emailed automatically to those who add their email address to the Child Care Email Subscription List.
- Books, CDs and videos to borrow for problem-solving, continuing education, mentoring, in-service programs, workshops and classes via Our Library.
- Customized learning packets on topics requested by you. Please contact us by phone, email, fax or mail (contact info at bottom of page).
- Books to purchase: Wisconsin Model Early Learning Standards.
- Help finding education and training opportunities.
- Referrals to other child care agencies and experts.
CCIC is sponsored by the Bureau of Quality Improvement, Wisconsin Department of Children and Families, and is administered by the Department of Public Instruction's Resources for Libraries and Lifelong Learning. We welcome your questions, comments and suggestions.
Use the above navigation buttons to access our site.
Questions??? Call us at 1-800-362-7353.